Monday, September 24, 2012

ITPSC

Last Tuesday, I had the opportunity to attend the Information Technology Professionals of South Carolina  monthly meeting as a guest. They served lunch, and had guest speakers that talked about current trends in the field. The guest speaker at the meeting was from Sims Recycling Solutions. Their business focuses on the recovery and recycling of hardware, including old computers, printers, servers, blades, etc.. I enjoyed the presentation and had the opportunity to meet some new contacts, several of which were interested in me for future employment. The event managers also gave away a laptop via a random drawing of the current attendees. Unfortunately, I did not win, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and my time at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment