Sunday, October 14, 2012

IBM Information Session


I apologize for my absence on this blog. I have been very busy over the past week and I haven't had time to post. With that being said, its time to catch up......

Last week, I had the opportunity to attend an information session hosted by IBM. I got to meet and talk with  two managers, as well as a few new employees that were recent graduates from the iIT program at USC. This was a great way to learn more about the company and hear first hand how our degree is preparing us for the workforce. The new employees were all very thrilled and excited about working for IBM, and all said that the iIT program prepared them well. I got to interview with one of the managers the next day, and I must say, it was probably one of the best interviews I have ever had. The interview went well over the 45 minute time frame because we had so much to talk about. It was a very relaxed, informal interview so I was comfortable and was able to ask a lot of questions. After going on an interview and doing some research on IBM, I'm confident that I would be a great fit in this organization. I would get to travel half the time to big cities across the United States and get trained as an expert on various technologies. All I can do now is sit back and wait on a response.....

No comments:

Post a Comment