Friday, December 7, 2012

Wrapping things up....



Well, what can I say? It's finally time to start wrapping the semester up. All group projects have been completed and turned in and I only have two finals to take next week! This is of course my final semester and I will be graduating in December. I can't believe this is finally happening. All of the hard work over the past few years are finally going to pay off. I'm extremely excited to end this chapter of my life and begin the next. Thankfully, I already have a job lined up as a IT Consultant at CGI. I start my new job in January! This has been a very challenging, but rewarding semester and I'm glad it has come to an end. Next thing on the list is visiting the family over Christmas break and enjoying a little time off before starting my new career.

No comments:

Post a Comment